If you want to get the most out of your Rosemont experience, consider living on campus. About three-fourths of our students live in one of our five residence halls, which offer single rooms (upperclassmen), doubles and suite-style living.
The residence halls are your home away from home. You'll develop lifelong friendships, and enjoy the many opportunities on campus and in nearby Philadelphia.
The Office of Residence Life Goals
• Residence Life strives to create & foster a positive residential community for all
• Residence Life strives to provide an environment that supports the wellness of all students
• Residence Life enhances the academic experience by providing educational opportunities outside of the classroom
• Residence Life builds a safe and inclusive community for all students
• Residence Life fosters civility and positive citizenship by encouraging students to take an active role in the residence halls
Residence Life Staff
The Office of Residence Life contains a professional staff consisting of a Director, an Assistant Director, and two Residence Directors, all of whom live on campus. We also employ a staff of 18 Resident Assistants between all five buildings. Residence Life maintains a 24/7 on-call staffing schedule so that there is always a member of staff to respond to any situation.
ADA/Special Housing Accommodations
In order to apply for ADA accommodations, students must submit documentation of the request (IEP and/or letter from physician outlining diagnosis and plans for long-term care) to Rosemont's Student Academic Success Center at email@example.com.
All students who live on campus are required to have a meal plan, which is included in the housing rate. There are three meal plan options. Students must contact dining services to select a meal plan. If a meal plan is not selected, students are automatically given the 14-meal option.
Please refer to dining hall services for specific plan options. All changes must be submitted by the Add/Drop deadline.