Virtual Checklist and Canvas Instructions
Rosemont College is excited to welcome the Class of 2026 to campus this fall! Our SOAR (Student Orientation at Rosemont) program is designed to ensure a smooth start to your college journey. By completing our virtual summer checklist through Canvas, joining us for one of two Raven Days in July, and attending Orientation in August, you’ll have your course schedule in place and feel at home with the campus and your fellow students.
Mark Your Calendar: Important Dates
- Raven Days: June 18 & July 16 (meet with Academic Advisors and register for classes, option to meet with Student Accounts and/or Financial Aid).
- Move-In Day: Thursday, August 25
- Orientation: Thursday, August 25 – Saturday, August 27
- First Day of Classes: Monday, August 29
Your Summer Virtual Checklist
To check out your Virtual Checklist, you will need to access Canvas using your Rosemont student email. If you're having trouble locating your Rosemont email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for a Raven Day (June 18 or July 16, 8:30am-12:30pm)) at the link below
- Get your campus ID photo taken
- Complete your financial aid paperwork
- Submit final transcripts and AP scores
- Complete housing application (app closes June 25th)
- Complete medical paperwork (forms available in Canvas)
Throughout the summer, you will notice "assignments" appear in your notifications. These assignments are various forms, items and assessments we need from you to set you up for success.
We have also included a Department Directory and FAQ page to help answer any questions you may have. If you still have outstanding questions, don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.