Virtual Checklist and Canvas Instructions
Rosemont College is excited to welcome the Class of 2027 to campus this fall! Our SOAR (Student Orientation at Rosemont) program is designed to ensure a smooth start to your college journey. By completing our virtual summer checklist through our Canvas portal, joining us for one of two Raven Days in June and July, and attending Orientation in August, you’ll have your course schedule in place and feel at home with the campus and your fellow students.
Mark Your Calendar: Important Dates
- Raven Days: June 17 & July 15 (meet with Academic Advisors; obtain your fall course schedule, option to meet with Student Accounts and much more).
- Move-In Day: Thursday, August 24
- Orientation: Thursday, August 24 – Saturday, August 26
- First Day of Classes: Monday, August 28
Your Summer Virtual Checklist
To check out your Virtual Checklist, you will need to access Canvas using your Rosemont student email. If you're having trouble locating your Rosemont email, please email email@example.com.
- Register for a Raven Day (June 17 or July 15, 10:00am in Rotwitt Theater) at the link below
- Get your campus ID photo taken
- Complete your financial aid paperwork
- Submit final transcripts and AP scores
- Complete housing application
- Complete medical paperwork (forms available in Canvas)
Throughout the summer, you will notice "assignments" appear in your notifications. These assignments are various forms, items and assessments we need from you to set you up for success.
We have also included a Department Directory and FAQ page to help answer any questions you may have. If you still have outstanding questions, don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.