Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) Accessibility
SEPTA is a regional public transportation authority that operates multiple forms of public transportation services that includes bus, subway, elevated rail, commuter rail, light rail and electric trolleybus. Commuting to Rosemont College is very easy with SEPTA’s Paoli/Thorndale Regional Rail just a half block away from campus.
Trains come and go every half an hour during the week and every hour on both Saturday and Sunday. The Norristown High Speed Line (100) has a station stadium (Villanova Stadium) that’s just under a mile from campus and a 15 minute walk away.
Additionally, Rosemont College has an agreement with SEPTA and sells train tokens at a reduced rate for all students. You can purchase 5 SEPTA train tokens for just $9 per bag, tokens are available in the Student Accounts Office that’s located in Good Counsel Hall. SEPTA also offers monthly passes that you can purchase in advance at a pre-paid rate.
Parking permits can be purchased through public safety for an affordable rate of just $25 for all four years through the office of Public Safety. All vehicles operated and parked on College property by full- and part-time students, faculty, and staff must be registered with Public Safety.
Commuter Meal Plans
Our Commuter meal plans offer commuter students an affordable alternative to off-campus dinning between classes and extra-curricular activities. Flex dollars can be used in either Cardinal Dining Hall or The Ravens Nest. The available meal plans for commuter students on a semester by semester basis are listed below:
- 125 meals and $50 flex dollars for $1,333
- 75 meals and $25 flex dollars for $794
- 50 meals and $25 flex dollars for $538
Hours of Operations
- Monday through Thursday 4:30 PM until 11:00 PM
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
- Breakfast 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
- Closed 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 AM
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Lite Lunch 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Closed 4:00 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.