Rosemont College welcomes you and encourages you to get involved in activities and make long-lasting connections and friends, even if you don't live on campus. Commuters are welcome to join any programs that are held in the residence halls, given the opportunity to serve on the Commuter Student Committee, and hold leadership positions across campus.
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) Accessibility
SEPTA is a regional public transportation authority that operates multiple forms of public transportation services that includes bus, subway, elevated rail, commuter rail, light rail and electric trolleybus. Commuting to Rosemont College is very easy with SEPTA’s Paoli/Thorndale Regional Rail just a half-mile from campus.
Trains come and go every half an hour during the week and every hour on both Saturday and Sunday. The Norristown High Speed Line (100) has a station stadium (Villanova Stadium) that’s just under a mile from campus.
Parking permits can be purchased at an affordable rate of $25 annually through the office of Public Safety. All vehicles operated and parked on College property by full- and part-time students, faculty, and staff must be registered with Public Safety.
Commuter Meal Plans
Our Commuter meal plans offer commuter students an affordable alternative to off-campus dinning between classes and extra-curricular activities. Flex dollars can be used in either Cardinal Dining Hall or The Ravens Nest. The available meal plans for commuter students on a semester by semester basis are listed below:
- 125 meals and $50 flex dollars for $1,333
- 75 meals and $25 flex dollars for $794
- 50 meals and $25 flex dollars for $538
Hours of Operations
- Monday through Thursday 4:30 PM until 11:00 PM
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
- Breakfast 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
- Closed 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 AM
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Lite Lunch 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Closed 4:00 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.