Catholic Climate Covenant Committee
The Catholic Climate Covenant Committee is composed of staff, students, and faculty appointed by the Office of Mission to represent key areas of campus life to uphold Rosemont's commitment to the St. Francis Pledge put forth by the Catholic Climate Covenant.
The St. Francis Pledge
We Pledge to:
PRAY and reflect on the duty to care for God’s Creation and protect the poor and vulnerable.
LEARN about and educate others on the causes and moral dimensions of climate change.
ASSESS how we-as individuals and in our families, parishes and other affiliations-contribute to climate change by our own energy use, consumption, waste, etc.
ACT to change our choices and behaviors to reduce the ways we contribute to climate change.
ADVOCATE for Catholic principles and priorities in climate change discussions and decisions, especially as they impact those who are poor and vulnerable.
- Prof. Joanne Campbell, Assistant Professor, Sociology
- Sr. Peg Doyle, Vice President for Mission
- Dr. Jeannette Dumas, Associate Professor, Biology
- Dr. Christine Hagedorn, Assistant Professor, Business
- Geoffrey Hollingsworth, Director of Dining Services
- Cathy Thomas, Facilities Director
- Tiffany Wooley, Class of 2021
The CCCC may be reached at CatholicClimateCovenantCommittee@Rosemont.edu.