What advice would you give to your college self?
Take more time to read what you really enjoy reading.
How would you define "values?”
Values are non-negotiable in my life, qualities I treasure, and guard with my life
such as my relationship with God, my integrity etc.
What does the Rosemont Mission mean to you?
The Rosemont mission in its various parts is:
- a way of being on campus in good relationship with myself, others, and God,
- a way of living life with respect for all those I meet,
- a challenge to become my best self as an educator and mentor and friend,
- and a responsibility to care for all of creation while living on this Earth.
If you were a shoe, what kind would you be and why?
I would be a loafer since it is comfortable and good to walk in and relax in as well
as go to school in.
Would I rather have two tickets to the Super Bowl or two tickets to the White House Correspondents' Dinner?
I would like two tickets to the White House dinner.
Campus Involvement: Campus Ministry, Infusing the Mission, Liturgies, Anything to do with Cornelia Connelly, Founders' and Heritage Weeks
Name five things you love (other than your family) or love doing?
- Walking on the beach.
- Listening to music.
- Reading a good historic novel.
- Dinning out with good friends.
- My annual eight-day retreat of silent prayer at the Cape May Point retreat house.
What goal are you currently trying to achieve?
To balance my life of prayer, work, and keeping in contact with family and friends.
Who or what inspires you?
Certain life experiences of Cornelia Connelly and experiencing fine art or music
Where is the furthest place you have traveled?
Favorite college memory? (from which college?)
From LaSalle College: giving a demonstration lesson on teaching the concept of the Holy Trinity!