Alternate content for script Text Only VersionSkip to Main Content

Residence Life

Living on the Rosemont Campus

Group of multi-ethnic students walking on a college campus.

The Office of Residence Life's mission is to create, innovate, and enhance a positive community for all students by cultivating an environment that supports their wellness and education outside the classroom. The entire Residence Life staff is committed to providing a home away from home.

If you want to get the most out of your Rosemont college experience, consider living on campus. About three-fourths of Rosemont students live in one of our five residence halls, which offer single rooms (upperclassmen), doubles and suite- style living.

The residence halls are your home away from home. You'll develop life-long friendships, and enjoy the many opportunities on campus and in nearby Philadelphia.

Each residence hall is equipped with a security access card system. To access your residence hall, you will use your ID cards. Laundry, kitchen, and vending facilities are available for student use in every hall. In addition, most rooms have their own sink for convenience and privacy.

Residence Life Rules and Regulations

Within the Rosemont College Student Handbook you will find information that discusses policies, procedures, and expectations of you as a student. The Student Handbook also represents the obligations that we as a College have committed to in order to maximize your success, so it is your responsibility and your right to read the information provided thoroughly.

Meal Plan

All students who live on campus are required to have a meal plan, which is included in the housing rate. There are three meal plan options. Students must contact dining services to select a meal plan. If a meal plan is not selected, students are automatically given the 14 meal option. Please refer to the dining hall Services brochure for specific plan options. Questions should be directed to Geoff Hollingsworth, Director of Dining Hall Services (x. 3934). All changes must be submitted by the Add/Drop deadline.

ADA/Special Housing Accommodations

In order to apply for ADA accommodations, students must submit documentation of the request (IEP and/or letter from physician outlining diagnosis and plans for long-term care) with the Dean of Students. Troy Chiddick, Dean of Students, can be reached at or on campus at Good Counsel, Room 105.

 Overnight Guest Forms

Please fill out this form or

Click Here