5 Reasons to Apply to the Cornelian Scholarship
Rocomagazine@rosemont.edu - November 30, 2018
The Cornelian Scholarship covers full tuition and fees at Rosemont College. Students who have excelled in academics and meet the following requirements are eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship.
- A weighted GPA of 3.5 or higher
- An SAT score of 1220 or an ACT score of 25 or higher*
- -Attend a Catholic High School
*Students who apply with the ROCO Option and chose not to submit their SAT/ACT scores are also eligible.
If free tuition isn’t reason enough, here are 5 more reasons to apply:
- No Worries-A full tuition scholarship can lessen your worries about paying for school, and give
you more time for healthy study habits that will improve your experience and your
- Make An Impression- Employers know that receiving a prestigious scholarship and maintaining it requires commitment and drive. Exactly the qualities they are looking for in future employees.
- More time- Instead of spending time worrying about paying for tuition, you can have more time to get involved in campus activities. Your confidence will grow because you will continue to achieve inside and outside the classroom.
- Prestigious Honor- It is an honor to receive the Cornelian Scholarship. Cornelia Connelly believed in the importance of education and this scholarship and its recipients honor that legacy. You will become part of a small, prestigious group of scholarship recipients who have accomplished many fantastic things.
You still have time to complete the application. Although the deadline is January 21st, 2019 there is still time to submit your application. Details at: Rosemont.edu/CornelianScholarship.
Our wonderful admissions counselor, Courtney Clarke, is available to answer any questions.