Class Representatives serve as liaisons between the Office of Alumni Relations and
their classmates. Responsibilities include:
- Communicating information received from the Alumni Office about events, programming, and initiatives to classmates
- Communicating information about Reunion to classmates during Reunion years
- Sharing news with classmates about the progress of capital projects
- Helping the Alumni Office gather notes (professional achievements, marriages, births, and other news) from classmates for print and online publications
- Providing updates on contact information and other news from classmates to the Alumni Office to help ensure current records
Class Representatives can work from any location and communicate with classmates using
any method they feel will be effective such as letter writing, phone calls, emails,
or social media.
If you are interested in serving as a Class Representative, please contact Julie Hyland, Assistant VP of Alumni Engagement at 610-527-0200 ext. 2434 or Julie.email@example.com.