Class Representatives serve as liaisons between the Office of Alumni Relations and
their classmates. Responsibilities include:
- Communicating information received from the Alumni Office about events, programming, and initiatives to classmates
- Communicating information about Reunion to classmates during Reunion years
- Sharing news with classmates about the progress of Reflect Renew Rejoice: The Campaign for Rosemont College and related capital projects
- Helping the Alumni Office gather notes (professional achievements, marriages, births, and other news) from classmates for print and online publications
- Providing updates on contact information and other news from classmates to the Alumni Office to help ensure current records
Class Representatives can work from any location, and communicate with classmates
using any method they feel will be effective, from letter writing, to phone calls,
emails, or social media.
If you are interested in serving as a Class Representative, please email Joe Darrah '11, Director of Alumni Relations.