1980s and 1990s Rosemonster Scavenger Hunt
Here’s the fine print for what we hope will be a fun walk down memory lane for alumnae of the 1980s & 1990s.
- Between March 4 and March 8, alumnae of the 1980s & 1990s are invited to share photographs of the following items on Facebook or Instagram.
- If posting on Facebook, share the photo(s) directly onto our Facebook page.
- If you opt to use Instagram, you must post the photo(s) on your own feed and tag Rosemont College. To do this, type @rosemontcollege anywhere in your post. If we aren’t tagged, we won’t see your post!
The items are listed below:
- A Kelly’s Jersey or T-Shirt
- A photo of you taken at Oktoberfest
- Something with “We Specialize in Successful Women” printed on it.
- A photo from Senior Week
- Anything official from the College that has the word “Bunkhouse” in it.
- A photo of move-in day or Orientation.
- The program from your Commencement
- A photo taken during the Penny Toss
- Anything with the Rosemonster on it.
- A photo of you with a faculty member who taught in the 80s/90s
Bonus item: The ‘Where the #$% is Villanova? Right next door to Rosemont’ T-shirt
- The alumna who posts the most correct items by noon on Monday, March 8 will win a $250 Visa Gift Card. (The College will verify that the winner of the $250 Visa Gift Card is a Rosemont College alumna.) A winner will be announced by noon on Tuesday, March 9.
- Only alumnae of the 1980s & 1990s are eligible to participate. All posts must include the name of the alumna posting, if it is not clearly stated in the alumna’s Facebook or Instagram profile.
- Alumnae should only post photos of others with their permission.
- Posts should be suitable for all audiences.
- The College reserves the right to remove any posts on our Facebook page for any reason.