Fall Open House Events
Join us at our Fall Open House to learn more about why Rosemont is such a special place to live, learn, and thrive.
Saturday, November 19
Join us on our beautiful 58-acre campus, located on Philadelphia’s historic suburban
Main Line, just 11 miles outside Center City. While here you will get to tour campus
and meet current students, faculty, and representatives from Athletics, Financial
Aid, Residence Life, Career Services, Student Engagement, and other departments across
campus. Through the stories and information they share, you’ll learn what makes Rosemont
such a special place to live, learn, and thrive.
Family & Supporters Welcomed! Please invite your family, or whoever is supporting your college search process, to join the event. Choosing where to go to college is a big decision! Having the people who know you best along for the journey will help you find the path that’s right for you.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to campus!
- November 19, 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Questions? Text 610-595-5926 or email email@example.com.
Visit When It's Convenient for You!
Prospective students and their families are welcome to come to our beautiful campus for a Campus Visit and Information. Led by one of Rosemont’s Student Ambassadors, you will tour our stunning grounds and visit key areas on campus including the community center, classrooms, library, art gallery, athletic fields, and chapel. You will also meet an Admissions Counselor and if you wish, schedule a meeting with a Financial Aid Counselor or an Athletic Coach.
- When: Campus Visits and Information Sessions are regularly available Monday through Friday, at 10 am, 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. Additional tours are also offered on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 5p.m. Saturday tours are offered at 10 am and 1 pm. In order to guarantee a tour, please select a convenient available slot. If you do not see a time that works for you, or would prefer a private visit, please contact us via text or call at 610-595-5926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where: Rosemont College, 1400 Montgomery Ave, Rosemont, PA 19010. The main entrance is off Wendover Road. The guard at the gate will guide you on where to park, right outside Main Building where Admissions is located.
- What: Personal guided tour of Rosemont’s beautiful 58-acre campus led by a Student Ambassador, followed by a meet and greet with an Admissions Counselor. If you are interested in meeting with one of our athletic coaches or financial aid please let us know ahead of time and we will make every effort to coordinate this.
All campus visitors are required to follow COVID visitor protocols. See details here.
We look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you're looking for in a college experience. We hope once you see our stunning campus, and meet with members of our community, you'll find that Rosemont is a great fit for you!
Transfer Thursdays (in-person)
October 27, 6:30 p.m. (check back soon for more dates!)
Transfer Thursday is a monthly recurring event throughout both fall and spring semesters. This event is tailored toward prospective transfer students and its purpose is to educate attendees on the transfer process. The students will be provided with general information through an admissions presentation, a campus tour lead by our friendly and knowledgeable student ambassadors, and a resource fair that features representatives from departments across campus.
Major Mondays (virtual)
- November 7- History
- November 21- Business & Mathematics (Accounting, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, Sport Management)
- November 21- Sociology & Criminology
- November 28- Communication & Language Arts (English & Communication, New Media Communication, Spanish)
- December 5- Political Science & Environmental Studies
These virtual webinars for prospective students will dive into Rosemont's variety of academic programs. The events will highlight a different area of study at each session. Discover what you'll learn and experience as a student during a presentation from a representative who specializes in that major, and then ask questions during a Q&A.
One-On-One Counselor Connects
We won't let social distance keep us from connecting with our prospective students!
We are happy to connect with families at any time virtually.
To schedule a time to connect virtually with a counselor please text or call 610-595-5926 or email email@example.com.
Discounted Hotel Arrangements
The Best Western Plus – The Inn at King of Prussia offers discounted rates for visitors to Rosemont College. To take advantage of this offer, please enter your dates in the date fields and under Rates, choose Promotional Code and type in ROSEMONT.
The hotel is located just 5 miles from the Rosemont College campus an is located at: 127 South Gulph Rd., King of Prussia, PA 19406. You can also call at 610-354-8907.
Virtual Tour of Campus
On your screen, wander around Rosemont's 58 idyllic acres in suburban Philadelphia, 11 miles west of Center City.