How to Apply
We're pleased that you are considering Rosemont College to pursue your future ambitions, and look forward to getting to know more about you. Read more about our admissions requirements for undergraduates below.
Get Started! It’s easy and free to apply.
As soon as your application file is complete*, all of the criteria for admission listed below are considered in making an admission decision. A key part of this process is that you submit your application and other required documents as soon as possible so that we can communicate an admission decision to you.
Applying is Easy & Free
Step 2: Let your High School Counselor know you applied so they can send in your official HS Transcripts. If you apply through the Common Application, they will automatically be notified. If you apply through our Rosemont Application be sure to update any tools your school uses to support your college search, such as Naviance or Score. Or, you can simply email your HS Guidance Office and let them know you applied to Rosemont College.
Step 3: Tell Us Your Story (only for students GPAs below 2.5). We need to know a bit more about why you feel you’re ready for a Rosemont education. Once you submit your application, you will be required to submit one additional item: SAT/ACT Scores, Personal Essay, or an interview with admissions. Send us an email or text or call us at 610-595-5926 to schedule an appointment to speak with one of our admission representatives.
Step 4 (optional): Schedule a visit to see our campus, meet with admissions and financial aid, and hear from a current Rosemont Raven!
Admission and Enrollment Deadlines
- Students can choose from two semesters in our undergraduate college to join Rosemont.
The Fall semester (August) is the largest enrollment time, but we also welcome new
students to join us in Janauary for the Spring semester.
- Spring 2022 (January): Classes begin Monday, January 10, 2022. Applications to begin for the Spring semester must be completed 2 weeks prior to the beginning of class, however it is encouraged that you apply as soon as possible to secure your spot in the class.
- Fall 2022 (August): While Rosemont offers rolling admissions, the sooner you complete
your application*, the sooner you'll hear if you were admitted. To aid students in
enjoying key times in their year, we suggest the following deadlines for consideration:
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021: Complete your application by December 15 and receive your admission decision before the winter holiday break.
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022: February 1 is a common deadline for many colleges, so completing your Rosemont application at this time will allow you to consider your admission decision among others you may receive.
- Applying is free, and straight-forward, and there are two options to apply:
- Honors Program: Students applying to the Honors Program should submit their application as soon as possible to secure a spot, but no later than March 1, 2022.
- Make it official: Students accepted for admission are encouraged to submit an enrollment deposit to reserve a spot in the Fall 2022 entering class by May 1, 2022.
*A completed application is considered submission of application and official transcripts being received. If you are a student with a GPA that falls below 2.49, you are also required to submit one additional item: SAT/ACT Scores, Personal Essay, or an interview with admissions. Please reach out to an admissions counselor for more guidance on the best option for you.
Maximize Your Financial Aid: Submit Your FAFSA
If you wish to maximize your financial aid you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Complete the FAFSA online at www.studentaid.gov. The data entered on the FAFSA is used to calculate an Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is used by the Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility for federal, state, and institutional aid. Please note, the FAFSA for Fall 2022 opens October 1, 2021.
To have your FAFSA sent to Rosemont College, enter our school code 003360.