YOU’RE OFFICIALLY A ROSEMONT RAVEN. WHAT'S NEXT?
Welcome to the Rosemont community! We're looking forward to getting to know you better and learning about what makes you, well you!
By now you’ve probably heard that we pride ourselves on "the POWER of small." What this means as you join our community is that you're going to get the personal attention & support you need as you navigate this exciting time in your life. We've outlined a number of ways you can begin to get to know different members of our community below as well as next steps you'll need to take between now and when you begin classes in the Fall.
Get to Know Your Fellow Rosemont Ravens!
- Visit campus! We are welcoming individual families to campus Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. When you come, you’ll get to tour campus with one of our Student Ambassadors and learn firsthand what it’s like to be a Rosemont student. Click here to see available slots. If you do not see a time that works for you, please contact email@example.com or 610-526-2966.
- Register for & attend our Virtual Admitted Student event. We are offering multiple opportunities for you to join your fellow Class of 2025 students. These events are informative, and fun! You’ll learn more about what it’s like to be a Rosemont student, and be able to win
- Register for Saturday, April 17, hosted from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm.
Two Things You'll Need Right Away
Student ID Number: Make Note of This
- Once you deposit, you are assigned a Rosemont Student ID number. You will need this when signing up for housing, parking, and pretty much everything ... so keep it on hand.
- It is printed on most communications we send you once you are admitted to Rosemont, including your admit letter, financial aid notification, and your deposit confirmation.
- If you need a reminder of your Student ID number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-526-2966. We will need your birthdate and what High School you attended to confirm your identity.
Your Rosemont Email: Get It and Check It Regularly
- 2-3 days after deposit, you will receive an email to the email address you used when applying to Rosemont with instructions on how to sign-up for your Rosemont email.
- The email will come from Dan Mason, email@example.com, Director of IT as Rosemont. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your SPAM and other filter folders.
- Please follow the instructions provided in the email to set up your Rosemont email address.
Housing Sign-Up (We Know You Have Questions!)
- Housing applications are scheduled to open on April 1!
- You will receive an email to your Rosemont email address (remember to check this frequently), with instructions about how to register for housing.
- You’ll be able to tell us about your schedule, your interests, and any special considerations, and we’ll work to connect you with your potential best roommate.
- If you have a specific person you want to live with, you’ll be able to share this, however it is not guaranteed we can accommodate all requests. Confirmation will be required by all parties.
- Single-occupancy housing: We are unable to guarantee single-occupancy housing. Requests are considered based on availability after all housing assignments have been made—2-3 weeks after the beginning of the semester. If there is a medical condition that requires single-occupancy, documentation must be provided.
- Fun Fact: Did you know? Laundry machine use is included in the cost of room & board!
- We expect to begin registering new students for classes in mid-June.
- You will receive an email to your Rosemont college email address with an inviation to schedule a 1:1 meeting with an Academic Advisor, who will walk you through the registration process. (See a pattern here? Make sure you check this email regularly!)
- Move-In Day: Thursday, August 26
- Orientation: Friday, August 27 – Sunday, August 29
- First Day of Classes: Monday, August 30