Alternate content for script Text Only VersionSkip to Main Content

Financial Aid for Professional Studies & Graduate Students

African-American man about thirty in his cap and gown at graduation.

At Rosemont we understand that advancing yourself through education is an investment. Our Financial Aid team is available to guide you through the types of financial support available to you. 

Step 1: Submit Your FAFSA

Completing and submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in understanding what financial resources are available to you no matter what level of education you are pursuing.  Be sure to enter the Rosemont College school code (003360).

To prepare to complete the FAFSA , gather your federal income tax returns and W2 forms. If you're married, you'll also need your spouse's tax documents.

Once you're admitted to Rosemont and we receive your completed FAFSA, our Financial Aid team will assess your aid eligibility and prepare an outline detailing all potential sources available to you. We will send this to you directly for your consideration. You will have the option to define which aid you would like to leverage toward covering your educational costs. 

Types of Aid for Undergraduate Students

Financial aid is awarded in an array of types: scholarships, grants, and loans.  The different types of financial aid can come from a variety of sources: federal and state, institutional, and private.

  • Grants: a form gift aid based on financial need.  
  • Scholarships: a form of gift aid, generally awarded on the basis of merit.  
  • Loans: aid that must be repaid, usually after a student completes their education. They are offered through both federal and private lenders.

Alternative Loans for Undergraduate & Graduate Students

Alternative loans, also known as private loans, are non-federal loans offered by private lenders such as a bank or credit union. They are available for both traditional undergraduate students and adult students in accelerated bachelor's degree or graduate programs.

Private loans may bridge the gap between the cost of education and the limited amount the government allows students to borrow from federal loan programs. There are no federal forms to complete. Loan limits and rates vary by lender, and students might need a credit-worthy cosigner. 

Graduate Student Loans

Several federal loan programs are available for graduate students, made accessible by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You must complete the FAFSA on the federal government website, and enter Rosemont College school code: 003360.

Have Questions?

Our Financial Aid team welcomes working with prospective students to help them understand their Financial Aid options. Contact us at or (610) 595-5926 x2244.