On behalf of staff and administration, it is a pleasure to welcome all new students to Rosemont College. The first step in beginning your college experience at Rosemont is attending a CARES Day (College Advising and Registration for Entering Students) orientation.
CARES Day is your introduction to Rosemont’s lively, challenging, and warm community. The day is designed for new students and their parents/guardians to review fall scheduling, answer questions about campus life, academic resources, residence/commuter life, financial aid and many other topics. Students and parents/guardians will also have the opportunity to explore Rosemont’s beautiful campus and become familiar with the academic buildings, cafeteria, library and other significant sites on the college grounds. Students and parents/guardians will have the chance to meet new friends, and get acquainted with staff over lunch.
CARES Day Dates (Summer Orientation):
- Tuesday, May 21 - 8:30a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30 p.m. -9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 16 - 8:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
- Welcome: Provost and Vice President for Student and Academic Affairs
- Scheduling Basics: Meet Student Academic Support Staff & Review Fall Class schedule
- Student Panel: Opportunity to ask current Rosemont students questions
- Can You Guess What Their Office Does? : Meet key staff and find out what their offices can do for you
- Activities Expo: Explore more about campus life
- Overview of Financial Aid and Student Accounts
- Rosemont IDs and vehicle registrations
Please note: Parent/Guardians will have a separate agenda providing opportunities to get to know key staff and to ask questions.
We look forward to meeting you on CARES Day.