Welcome to Graduate Admissions at Rosemont College. Dynamic, practical, and relevant, our Graduate programs are designed to move your career forward. Join a diverse community of learners that fosters your intellectual, professional, and personal success.
- Rolling admissions
- Fall, spring, and summer semester start dates
- Evening and online classes
- SAT/ACT/GRE scores are not required
Why choose a graduate program at Rosemont? In our small classes, you'll receive the attention you need to flourish. From a selection of hybrid, online, and on-campus courses and to a wealth of graduate financial assistance, we offer a high-quality education at a competitive tuition rate. In addition, if you're looking for a shorter course of study, Rosemont facilitates cutting-edge graduate certificates. Whether your objectives are academic, creative, or professional, we welcome you to explore our graduate programs, visit our beautiful campus, and get to know the strengths of our faculty. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text or call 610-595-5926. We look forward to getting to know you!
Ready to take the next step? Submit the following:
- Free Online Application
- Official college or high school transcript (if applicable)
- Letters of recommendation*
- Statement of Purpose
- Creative Writing, Publishing, and Counseling have additional requirements*