Transfer Information for Cabrini Students
Rosemont College Extends a Warm Welcome to Cabrini University Students
Rosemont College extends a warm welcome to Cabrini University Students! During a Cabrini Transfer Student Day, you will have the opportunity to take a campus tour, meet with your designated admissions counselor, receive an instant admissions decision and credit evaluation, and review your financial aid package.
For undergraduate students currently enrolled at Cabrini who are considering transferring to Rosemont College, we are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- All your Cabrini transfer credits will be accepted.
- We will match your Cabrini financial aid package.
- You will receive an additional $2,000 Transfer Scholarship.
- The admissions application essay requirement will be waived.
Our primary objective is to ensure a smooth transition to Rosemont College, allowing you to continue progressing towards graduation without any unnecessary delays or expenses.
How Can I Transfer?
To simplify the transfer process for you, here are the steps to follow:
- Apply here or add Rosemont College to your Common App
- Arrange for official transcripts to be sent from Cabrini University (as well as any other colleges attended) to Rosemont College.
- Add Rosemont College to your 2023-2024 FAFSA application.
Do You Have Questions?
Join us at one of our Cabrini Undergraduate Transfer Student Information Sessions:
- On-Campus Information Session at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm on the following days: July 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 24, and 28. Register here for a Cabrini Student Day.
- Virtual Information Session (Via Zoom) will be held on Tuesday and Thursday between 4:30 and 6:00 pm EST. Click here for more information.
Alternatively, you can schedule a personal campus visit at your convenience.
Contact the Admissions Office
Your personal undergraduate admissions contact is:
John Solewin, Director of Admission
Phone (call or text): 610-609-7150
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is there a minimum GPA requirement for transfer?
A: Transfer students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0.
Q: Will Rosemont College provide the same financial aid package as Cabrini?
A: Yes, Rosemont College will match your current financial aid package from Cabrini, ensuring your out-of-pocket costs remain unchanged or better. For example, if you are expected to pay $20,000 to attend Cabrini University next year, you will pay the same amount or less to attend Rosemont College. To facilitate this, please include Rosemont College on your 2023-2024 FAFSA and provide a copy of your current aid package.
Q: What if I have not filed a FAFSA?
A: If you have not filed a FAFSA and do not intend to file one for the 2023-2024 academic year, please send us a copy of your current Cabrini financial aid award offer letter. Remember to black out your social security number if it is included in the letter.
Q: What documents do I need to submit with my application?
A: Please submit an official copy of your transcripts from Cabrini University (and any other colleges attended). You can send them electronically via Parchment or the Cabrini University Registrar’s Office
Q: How long does it take to receive an admissions decision?
A: Once we have received your application and official transcripts, you can expect to receive an admissions decision within 5 working days.
Q: I am a student-athlete. Can I join the same athletic team at Rosemont College?
A: Student athletes transferring from Cabrini to Rosemont will have every fair opportunity to try out for Rosemont's teams.