Physician Assistant (MMS)
The Physician Assistant profession is one of the fastest growing professions in the country and an integral part of today’s healthcare system. Rosemont College has partnered with Salus University to offer students a direct track to earning a Masters of Medical Science degree.
Salus University guarantees an interview to the Physician Assistant (MMS) Program for all Rosemont students who meet the Program requirements and apply on or before August 1 of the year of desired enrollment.
The Physician Assistant (MMS) Program at Salus University is noted for the following:
- Institution dedicated to the graduate education of healthcare professionals
- Patient-centered program with a primary care philosophy and holistic approach
- Patient care experiences integrated throughout the first year
- Evidence-based instruction founded in the biomedical and clinical sciences
- Onsite full cadaver dissection lab
- Innovative teaching integral to the development of critical thinking skills
- Curricular design which facilitates met competency outcomes offering eight core and two elective rotations
- Service learning opportunities
- Accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
Eligible students must be in good academic and social standing at Rosemont College and have completed a Bachelor's degree from Rosemont College with a minimum cumulative undergraduate and science GPA of 3.7 on a 4.0 scale prior to enrollment.
Click here for more information about the Physician’s Assistant (MMS) Program at Salus University.