Assistant Professor and Discipline Coordinator
- NCAA Faculty Athletics Representative
- Institute for Ethical Leadership Fellow – 2020-2021 & 2018-2019
- Advisor, Business Networking Society and Rosemont Chapter of Alliance for Latino Professionals for America
My professional goals include meeting new people and learning what they are thinking about, creatively collaborating on projects that serve the common good. Climate urgency, Art, Social Entrepreneurship and Artificial Intelligence Ethics are current areas of emphasis in my work with undergraduate Business students.
I advocate for students, standards, institutional effectiveness, access to higher education and supporting individuals to achieve degree completion goals.
My strengths include building trusting relationships and facilitating student learning, personal growth, research, and scholarship.
Over 28 years of Higher Education leadership, immersion in all aspects of Academic and Student Affairs. Exceptional ability to meaningfully connect with students from a variety of cultural, social, economic and academic backgrounds and to create an atmosphere of inclusion that celebrates diversity.
- University of Maryland
- Doctor of Management, Applied Management Theory
- Wagner College
- Master of Business Administration, International Business
- St. John's University
- Bachelor of Science, Journalism