Rosemont College welcomes qualified men and women from the community to take classes, space and resources permitting. Courses that have already reached their maximum enrollment are not open to visiting/non-degree students.
Send completed application to:
RE: Visiting Student Application
1400 Montgomery Ave
Rosemont, PA 19010
Visiting Students: General Information
- May take up to two courses, per semester
- Courses can be taken for credit or audit. Courses taken as an audit are not given a grade and do not earn credit.
- Visiting students cannot earn a degree from the College through the visiting student program. If a visiting student wishes to matriculate as a degree student, they must apply through the Admissions Office. Up to 6 credits taken at Rosemont may be applied to the degree program once admitted.
- Visiting students must adhere to all academic calendar dates, deadlines, and procedures for adds, drops, withdrawals, and incomplete/temporary grade requests.
- Visiting students are required to check their Rosemont email regularly.
- Visiting students wishing to take graduate classes must have earned their undergraduate degree, submit their official transcripts, and (for Creative Writing courses) must submit a writing sample (max 20 pages).
- Community members interested in taking courses as visiting students should complete the form downloadable above.
- Visiting students may be required to provide transcripts from previous institutions to support their request to take an upper-level course or a course with prerequisites.
All visiting students must pay their tuition in full each semester. Financial aid is not available for visiting students. Transcripts are held for outstanding balances.
Tuition is set for each academic year (July 1- June 30).
Current tuition is available from Student Accounts and varies by the level of course taken.
Senior Citizens (age 60+) per course (audit only) - $80
Visiting students who withdraw prior to the first day of classes will receive a full tuition refund. Students that drop or withdraw after the first day of class will receive a percentage of tuition refunded based on the date of withdrawal. No tuition will be refunded after 4th week of classes.
Tuition for the Fall semester are billed in early July and are due in full on or before the first day of class. Tuition for the Spring semester are billed in mid-November and are due in full on or before the first day of class. If acceptance to the program for either Fall or Spring occurs after the billing date, tuition must be paid in person at the Student Accounts desk during the first week of classes.