Become an Agent of Change
The Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice at Rosemont College is designed with working adults in mind. Balance your career, education, and other commitments in an accelerated undergraduate degree program.
Finish in as little as two years; Rosemont offers Criminal Justice courses in both online and on-campus formats.
Gain the skills you need to advance to leadership positions in the American Criminal Justice System. For motivated students, transition easily into Rosemont's Master of Arts in Homeland Security (MA-HLS) program.
Through up-to-the-minute trends and issues, the BS in Criminal Justice program’s hands-on curriculum develops your ability to analyze, research, and make informed decisions. The Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree prepares entry-level or working practitioners in the field for success in the following areas:
- Law enforcement
- Court administration
- The judicial system
- Homeland security
- Juvenile justice system
- Private security
- Learn how law enforcement, courts, and corrections work together to apply a balanced and restorative approach to justice
- Understand how to process crime scenes and evidence
Establish a network with distinguished criminal justice professionals
- Apply criminal law to the prosecution of crime
- Have the knowledge necessary to explore many career opportunities available in the criminal justice system;
- Understand the dynamic functions of the American court system;
- Understand the roles of the probation and parole system;
- Have the opportunity to join Rho Chi—a chapter of the American Criminal Justice Association