Alternate content for script Text Only VersionSkip to Main Content


Find answers to the most commonly-asked questions below. If you still need assistance, please reach out to the admissions team at You may also contact the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies at 610.527.0200 x2958. Lastly, Program Director Cathie Coleman-Dickson is available for information.

Q: When can I start?

A: You can begin at any time, in any session. There are classes beginning every five weeks, twelve months of the year.

Q: How many credits may I transfer?

A: The School of Professional Studies accepts up to 84 transfer credits from an accredited institution if the student receives a grade of “C” or better and the course is applicable to the student’s course of study.

Q: How will I know what classes to take and when I should take them?

A: Once you are accepted into one of our accelerated degree programs, you will be assigned a personal advisor who will guide you through the process of planning and registering for your courses.

Q: How many credits do I need to graduate?

A: You'll need 120 credits to graduate.

Q: Do you offer prior learning credits? I've already attended some college and don't want them to go to waste.

A: Yes, we do. Learn more here.

Q: How many classes should I take at one time?

A: Each class is academically rigorous, requiring 15–20 hours of homework each week. Therefore, taking more than one class per five weeks is generally discouraged. On occasion, students find it necessary to double up, or their daytime workload becomes more flexible, but these are the exceptions to the rule.

Concentrating on one class at a time and progressing from one class to the next in sequence allows you to build on recently mastered principles in a manageable way.

Q: What if something happens at work or home that stops me from going to school?

A: Our program is designed to take those factors into account.  When a student encounters a scheduling problem we allow the student to step-out of the program temporarily without penalty.  Once the problem is solved they can re-enter.

Q: Do I really need an College ID card and where do I get it?

A: All registered students must obtain an ID card. Rosemont IDs are provided to all registered students at no charge and serves as the official identification of the College. They are available at the Public Safety office.

Q: I still have more questions, help!

A: Contact the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies at 610.527.0200 xt. 2598 or 1.888.2ROSEMONT and ask to speak directly with the program director or an admissions counselor, who will be happy to set up an individualized appointment at your convenience.