Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Choose the Type of Business Leader You Want to Be
The business world is not one-size-fits-all. It’s complex and requires leaders with varying skills and backgrounds. That is why at Rosemont, we not only offer a traditional BS in Business Administration, we offer multiple opportunities for students to specialize their BSBA.
Choose Your Path to Success
- BS in Business Administration (traditional)
- BSBA in Business Communication
- BSBA in Leadership Studies
- BSBA in Organizational Development
No matter the path you choose, you’ll be supported by faculty who have firsthand experience in the field, and by staff who are trained in supporting busy, working adults.
Applying is Straightforward and Free
Rosemont has been supporting students like you to advance their lives, and those of their families, through education since 1921. We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this. Applying is easy, and free. And we’ll only need a few supporting documents to make sure Rosemont is the best fit for you. Click here to learn about how to apply and associated requirements.
A Well-Rounded Curriculum
The BS in Business Administration curriculum consists of 120 credits (40 courses). Students can transfer up to 90 credits, which can include credit for life experience determined through a Prior Learning Assessment.
The coureswork breaks out as follows:
- Core Business Courses (42 Credits): Each BSBA program has the same foundational core business curriculum ensuring all students gain an understanding of business operations, best business practices, business ethics, and organizational and management techniques.
- Focus Area Curriculum (15 Credits): All students will take 5 courses to focus their BSBA. If you choose the traditional option, you will work with your advisor to select the 5 courses that align with your areas of interest.
- General Education (42 Credits): All students must take 14 General Education courses in writing, humanities, science, and multiculturalism. These courses reflect Rosemont’s approach to a liberal arts education.
- General Electives (21 Credits): Each BSBA program allows for 7 elective courses, allowing students opportunities to further customize their learning. This also allows flexibility for those transferring in previous credits that may not map to the core, focus, or general education curriculum.
Look Forward to a Successful Career
A BS in Business Administration is transferrable across many industries. Whether you want to climb the ranks in management or strike out on your own as an entrepreneur, your BSBA courses will prepare you for success in a lucrative field: Employment in business and finance is projected to increase 5 percent by 2029, faster than the average for all occupations. The median annual salary for a business or finance professional is $72,250. Jobs for BSBA graduates include:
- Financial Advisor
- Human Resources Specialist
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager