Associate of Science in Business Administration
the POWER of preparedness
If you didn't finish (or start) a college degree, Rosemont's School of Graduate and Professional Studies offers an accelerated Associate of Science in Business Administration. If you choose, a seamless transfer into our four-year Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program is what you've been looking for. Our student-centric program is specially tailored to meet the needs of adult and returning students and provides the flexibility you need to succeed.
Flexible Online and On-Campus Associates Degree
- Our student-centric seven-week term associate's program is specially tailored to meet the needs of adult and returning students and provides the flexibility you are looking for.
- Our faculty of master practitioners bring real-world experience into the classroom, giving you just the edge you need for professional success.
- Transfer up to 36 Credits and gain credit for life experience.
Skills and Outcomes
- Professional – Students must demonstrate the ability to apply and synthesize the functional areas of business to make sound ethical business decisions.
- Information Literacy – Students must demonstrate the ability to use the resources necessary to locate, evaluate, and communicate information and ideas.
- Disciplined Inquiry – Students must demonstrate they have acquired the quantitative and qualitative evaluation skills necessary to solve complex business problems.
- Effective Communication – Students must demonstrate personal and group communication skills to achieve personal and organizational goals and objectives.
- Ethics – Students must demonstrate an understanding of the political, legal, ethical, social, and cultural needs related to the operation of a global business.
As an adult student, we invite you to participate in our Global Studies program. Travel to another country and attend lectures, cultural and historical programs, and undertake an in-depth study of the global business community by examining the implications of conducting business abroad.
You don't have to stop at an associate's degree - Rosemont also offers a BS in Business Administration degree through our Adult Professional Studies program. After finishing the requirements for the AS in Business Administration, complete 60 additional credits and graduate with a bachelor's degree. If you want to shoot for the stars, consider Rosemont's MBA, MS in Strategic Leadership, or MS in Healthcare Administration.