Associate of Science in Business Administration
Take the First Step to Become a Strong Business Leader
Whether you’re preparing to enter the business world or seeking education to advance your career, Rosemont College’s Associate of Science in Business Administration gives you the expertise needed to establish yourself as an effective business professional. With a well-rounded curriculum—centered on in-demand skills including finance, marketing, and business law—delivered by faculty who have firsthand experience with the subjects they teach, you will be positioned for success in this increasingly complex field. This program also allows for a seamless transfer into our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program.
Applying is Straightforward and Free
Rosemont has been supporting students like you to advance their lives, and those of their families, through education since 1921. We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this. Applying is easy, and free. And we’ll only need a few supporting documents to make sure Rosemont is the best fit for you. Click here to learn about how to apply and associated requirements.
Skills and Outcomes
- Professional: Students must demonstrate the ability to apply and synthesize the functional areas of business to make sound ethical business decisions.
- Information Literacy: Students must demonstrate the ability to use the resources necessary to locate, evaluate, and communicate information and ideas.
- Disciplined Inquiry: Students must demonstrate they have acquired the quantitative and qualitative evaluation skills necessary to solve complex business problems.
- Effective Communication: Students must demonstrate personal and group communication skills to achieve personal and organizational goals and objectives.
- Ethics: Students must demonstrate an understanding of the political, legal, ethical, social, and cultural needs related to the operation of a global business.
Look Forward to a Successful Career
An Associate of Science in Business Administration is transferable across many lucrative industries. Employment in business and finance is projected to increase 5 percent by 2029, faster than the average for all occupations. The median annual salary for a business or finance professional is $72,250. Jobs for AS in Business Administration graduates include:
- Account executive
- Executive assistant
- Human resources specialist
- Office manager
- Project manager
- Sales manager