Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
If the only thing standing between you and professional success is a college degree, then the accelerated bachelor's degree in Business Administration in the School of Professional Studies at Rosemont College is what you've been looking for. Our student-centric program is specially tailored to meet the needs of adult and returning students and provides the flexibility you need to succeed.
Online and On-Campus Accelerated Program for Adults
- Outstanding faculty of master practitioners bring decades of real-world experience into the classroom, giving you the edge you need to get ahead.
- Classes start every seven weeks.
- Transfer up to 84 credits.
- Credit for life experience is available.
- Take advantage of opportunities to participate in workshops and professional development activities offered through the College’s Institute for Ethical Leadership and Social Responsibility.
- Available on-campus and online.
Skills and Outcomes
- Learn how to apply and synthesize the functional areas of the business to make sound ethical business decisions.
- Use the resources necessary to locate, evaluate, and communicate information and ideas.
- Gain an understanding of the quantitative and qualitative evaluation skills necessary to solve complex business problems.
- Gain the personal and group communication skills necessary to achieve both personal and organizational goals and objectives.
- Gain an understanding of the political, legal, ethical, social, and cultural issues related to the operation of global business.