Adult Professional Business Programs
the POWER of potential
- Classes are taught in seven-week terms.
- Earn credit for life experience.
- Courses are facilitated both on-campus and online giving you the flexibility to tailor your program.
- Learn from industry experts who focus on real-world case studies and assist you with projects that can be immediately applied in your workplace.
- Participate in our Global Studies program to strengthen your degree.
Rosemont's School of Graduate and Professional Studies offers an accelerated Associate of Science in Business Administration. Transfer up to 36 credits.
This four-year program offers concentrations in Business Communication, Leadership, or Organizational Development. Transfer up to 84 credits and tailor your program by either attending courses online or on-campus.
Rosemont also facilitates advanced degrees in business: the Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Strategic Leadership, and the Master of Science in Healthcare Administration. Continue seamlessly into any of these programs upon completion of the BS in Business Administration degree. We also offer several post-baccalaureate online business certificates as shorter courses of study.