Lead. Care. Impact.
Earn your BA in Applied Psychology in Rosemont's accelerated adult program. Designed to meet the needs of adult students, the program prepares you for a full range of careers, or for graduate study in counseling, psychology, or related fields.
100% Online Accelerated Program for Adults
Course offerings are both theoretical and applied. We provide you with the opportunity to critically examine historical and contemporary perspectives on how people think, feel, and behave. Acquire knowledge of psychological methods, and apply them to understand human behavior in corporate, professional, family, organization, and community settings.
Learn about these psychology subjects:
- Theories and research that have shaped the field of psychology
- Theories and models of multicultural counseling, cultural identity development, cultural diversity, social justice, and advocacy
- The role culture plays in shaping our thinking and perspectives
- Major research designs used by psychologists to answer hypotheses
- How to conduct a psychological literature review, and write using APA style
- How to integrate and apply therapeutic knowledge in an applied/clinical setting, and everyday life
Ethics and Psychology
Students in the bachelor’s degree program have the opportunity to participate in workshops and professional development activities offered through the College’s Institute for Ethical Leadership and Social Responsibility.
- Classes are offered online and start every 7 weeks.
- A total of 120 credits is required to obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- Up to 84 credits can be transferred to Rosemont.
- Receive college credit for life experience.