Adult Professional Studies
Online Accelerated Adult Programs
Rosemont offers programs designed for adults with some or no prior college credits the opportunity to earn a degree. Our accelerated class schedules, prior learning assessment credit, and 100% online course options will help you succeed in the classroom and achieve your goals.
The decision to pursue an undergraduate degree as an adult, whether starting or completing it, isn’t always simple. There are full-time jobs, families, and so many other responsibilities to consider. Rosemont’s Professional Studies undergraduate programs are designed to be flexible and convenient for your busy life.
Rosemont offers the following online accelerated undergraduate programs:
- BA Applied Psychology
- BS Global Cybersecurity
- BA Integrated Studies
- BA Writing Studies
- BS Business Administration
- BSBA (traditional)
- BSBA in Business Communication
- BSBA in Leadership Studies
- BSBA in Organizational Development
- BS Criminal Justice
- BS Criminal Justice in Forensics
- BS Criminal Justice in Homeland Security
- BS Criminal Justice in Law Enforcement
- BS Criminal Justice in Social Services
What are Adult Professional Studies?
The School of Graduate and Professional Studies offers accelerated programs designed for working adults at the undergraduate level. Designed to improve your opportunity for career enhancement and promotion, classes are taught by working professionals in their field. Class discussions center on real-world professional experiences. Apply your coursework to your work immediately!
- Convenient Online Format: Courses are offered online and structured to allow you to complete coursework independently, when it’s convenient for you.
- Manageable Coursework: Full-time accelerated students take two courses every seven weeks.
- Immediate ROI: Classroom learning will come to life through case studies where you’ll be encouraged to use your own job as a learning lab—which has the added benefit of reinforcing your value to your current employer.
- Experienced, Supportive Faculty: Our faculty are experienced professionals. They are experts in what they teach, and have strong connections in their professional communities.
- Expand Your World: As busy adults it can be hard to expand your worldview. Rosemont attracts a diverse student body, which brings different experiences and knowledge to the classroom, providing a robust learning experience.
- Easy & Free to Apply: We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this commitment. Applying is easy, and free.
Maximizing Transfer Credits
More transfer credits = less time and cost to earn a Rosemont degree.
Our team is trained in working with adult learners to define how previous college, professional training, and life experiences can be mapped to Rosemont’s online degrees and certificates.
Rosemont College considers a variety of alternative forms of credit including, but not limited to:
- Previously earned college credit
- Military & law enforcement experience
- ACE evaluated training & development
- Professional experience, certifications, and training
Rosemont College will accept up to:
- 45 credits toward an associate degree
- 90 credits toward a bachelor’s degree
Learn more about Rosemont's credit transfer and prior learning assessment process.
Financial Aid for Adult Students
We have financial aid and payment plans available. Students with prior college credit, military credit, professional licenses or certificates, or several years of work experience may be able to translate this experience directly into college credit.