All applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university, preferably with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Formal admission to the program is granted only after all admissions materials have been received and reviewed, and all standards have been met. The Office of Graduate Admissions will help you with any questions you have regarding your submission of these materials: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to the MA in Publishing programs, by completing the following tasks:
- Complete our free online application form.
- Request all previous undergraduate (and graduate) institutions send your official transcripts to Rosemont.
- Submit three letters of recommendation from those who can address your academic or professional competencies.
- For applicants whose native language is not English, you must submit official copies of TOEFL scores.
- Submit your Statement of Purpose.
- The Statement of Purpose essay allows us to consider how you see yourself. In about 750-1250 words, your essay should address questions such as: What in your life has brought you to this program? What are your educational goals in attending this program? What are your professional goals? What skills and qualities will you bring to our program? Constructing an overall narrative about your life is key, but even a personal story or two can help.
- Submit a writing sample.
- The sample should be 2500-5000 words. Suitable work includes anything that could be classified as professional nonfiction writing: papers for school or work, reports, published articles, instruction manuals, presentations, criticism, reviews, etc. If your writing sample doesn't fit these examples, contact the Program Director.
- Submit a current resume.
All written documents (writing sample, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation) must be submitted as Microsoft Word documents or pdfs to email@example.com