MBA Degree Requirements
The MBA is a 33-credit (11 course) program that, if enrolled without breaks, can be completed in two years or less. Classes can be taken at Rosemont’s campus on the Main Line or at the College’s Center City location. Choose between a traditional classroom format or take the program fully online. The emphasis of the program is on the practical application of student learning. All classes are conducted through facilitative teaching methods introduced by business professionals who are experts in their fields. With a focus is on critical thinking and writing, case studies, collaborative learning, participant presentations, and problem solving, the program offers a versatile learning environment to suit students from any background.
These need to come from Peter, these ones are just placeholders.
The Rosemont MBA program is designed to enable graduates to:
- Acquire fundamental leadership skills to become more effective within an organization.
- Learn multiple facets of organization behavior in the context of leadership theory and practice.
- Learn theories of leadership within personal and professional contexts.
- Learn management theory through leadership and the human application within organizations.
- Acquire knowledge specific to your area of business interest.
- Learn from instructors who have real-world business experience in a supportive and personal learning environment.
- Attend an institution whose core values — trust in and reverence for the dignity of each person; diversity in human culture and experience; and persistence and courage in promoting justice with compassion — are central to all of our classroom methodologies.
Required Courses - 33 Credits
Leadership Fundamentals: Ethical Leadership and Values-Driven
Decision Making Methods