MSHCA Admission Requirements
Thanks for your interest in Rosemont's MSHCA program. If you have further questions, please contact the Program Director Catherine Coleman-Dickson or our graduate admissions team at email@example.com. For general information about applying to Rosemont's School of Graduate and Professional studies, visit admissions.
- Applicants to all graduate business programs must have satisfactorily completed one college-level composition course and one college-level math course at the level of algebra or above.
- All applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university, preferably with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Formal admission to the program is granted only after all admissions materials have been received and reviewed, and all standards have been met.
How to Apply to the MSHCA Degree Program at Rosemont
- Free Online Application.
- Submission of Resume or CV.
- Request that all previous official transcripts from undergraduate (and graduate) be sent to Rosemont. They must be evaluated by WES or ECE if your school is an International Institution.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation, preferably from those who can address your academic and/or professional competencies.
- For applicants whose native language is not English, official copies of TOEFL scores are required.
Statement of Purpose: Applicants must submit an essay (2-3 pages typed, double-spaced) addressing the following statement: With an understanding that leadership involves influencing others, define your vision of leadership. Describe a professional situation in which you have facilitated organizational change. Discuss your professional goals in applying to enter Rosemont’s Healthcare Administration program.
All written documents (resume or CV, admission prompts, letters of recommendation) must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document or PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.