Online MS in Healthcare Administration
the POWER to advance your career
If you work in healthcare, or in a health-related field, the Master of Science in Healthcare Administration degree from Rosemont will equip you with the skill set you need to advance your career. Advance to positions of leadership and management in governmental, non-profit, and private organizations.
High-Growth Healthcare Industry
The healthcare industry is the country's largest employer, with Healthcare Administration job openings projected to grow by 20% over the next 10 years. If you want to be part of this exciting growth industry, then Rosemont College is for you! Distinguish yourself as an effective manager and leader - learn to navigate the demands of quality healthcare with the realities of business.
100% Online Master of Science Degree in Healthcare Administration
The Rosemont MSHCA program is 100% online. All courses are offered in a 7-week accelerated format, and it's possible to complete the program in 18 to 24 months. The online program is ideal if you wish to study from home, and you have existing responsibilities.
Distinguish Yourself as a Healthcare Professional
Our graduates excel at navigating the often-complex world of healthcare, including everything from policy and finance to ethics and responsible decision-making. Advance your career in healthcare institutions, hospitals, healthcare insurance companies, and health/wellness organizations with these crucial skills:
- Demonstrate deep understanding of issues core to the healthcare industry, including the forces that drive rising costs and shifting accessibility of quality healthcare.
- Provide effective leadership in finding solutions to problems faced by individuals interacting with the healthcare system.
- Grasp the nuances and challenges of domestic and international healthcare systems including methods for financing services.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with and motivate highly trained technical people to ensure smooth operation of a healthcare entity and seek input that informs continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate health administration theory with practical administrative experience.
- Establish and support ethical decision making for managers in healthcare settings.
Add a Business Certificate
To further strengthen your program, you may add a certificate in Strategic Leadership, Entrepreneurship, or Human Resource Management.
MS in Healthcare Administration Jobs and Career Outlook
Our graduates excel at navigating the often complex world of Healthcare, including everything from policy and finance to ethics and responsible decision-making. Advance your career in healthcare institutions, hospitals, healthcare insurance companies, and health/wellness organizations.
Jobs for Healthcare Administration graduates include:
- Chief Clinical Officer
- Clinic Manager
- Director of Nursing
- Facility Manager
- Healthcare Consultant
- Health Services Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Program Manager