Graduate Certificate Admission Requirements
To apply to the one of the graduate certificate programs at Rosemont College, complete the following:
- Complete and submit Rosemont's Free Online Application.
- Request that all previous transcripts from undergraduate institutions (if any), and proof of your high school graduation (diploma or transcripts) or GED are sent to Rosemont.
- Submit a current resume (in Word or PDF format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from someone who can address your academic and/or professional competencies.
- Optional: Statement of Purpose: If you believe your transcripts are not an accurate reflection of your ability to be successful, and/or if there is any additional information you'd like to share we welcome hearing from you. You can submit (in Word or PDF format) via email to email@example.com.
Please submit written materials (resume or CV, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose) as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Begin When You're Ready: Multiple Start Dates
We know that as a busy adult it can be complicated to find the right time to start classes. To provide you flexibility we offer multiple start terms throughout the year. BUT, why wait? The sooner you begin, the sooner you will realize the benefits of advancing your education at Rosemont College.
|Application Deadline||Classes Begin|
|Fall 2||Monday, October 18, 2021||Monday, October 25, 2021|
|Spring 1||Monday, January 3, 2022||Monday, January 10, 2022|
|Spring 2||Monday, February 28, 2022||Monday, March 7, 2022|
|Summer 1||Monday, May 2, 2022||Monday, May 9, 2022|
|Summer 2||Tuesday, June 28, 2022||Tuesday, July 5, 2022|