Strategic Leadership Courses
The online MSSL is in an accelerated format, meaning that each course lasts for seven weeks. Comprised of 33 credits in total, it takes students an average of 18 months to complete the degree.
There are generally no prerequisites to course selection except that the thesis is completed at the end of the program. In addition, the 33 credits are made up of 11 defined courses, so there are no electives within the program.
- MSL 6600 – Leadership Fundamentals: Ethical Leadership & Values Driven Organization
- MSL 6610 – Information Systems Strategy
- MSL 6625 – Organizational Psychology & Behavior
- MSL 6630 – Power & Politics of Communication
- MSL 6640 – Ethics, Integrity & Social Responsibility
- MSL 6653 – Economics in the Workplace
- MSL 6670 – Leading Change for Innovation & Alignment
- MSL 6710 – Globalization & Cultural Negotiation* Global Seminar may substitute MSL 6710
- MSL 6715 – Decision Making Methods
- MSL 6730 – Developing a Learning Organization for the Knowledge Based Economy
- MSL 6760 – Thesis**
You may waive your thesis if you take additional coursework leading to one of three certificates attached to their MSSL degree program:
- Entrepreneurship Certificate – three extra classes.
- Healthcare Administration Certificate – five extra classes.
- Business Administration Certificate – three extra classes.