Online MS in Strategic Leadership
the POWER to Lead
As trends and markets in business shift, organizations are in need of skilled leaders. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, a projected 807,000 new management jobs will be added to the U.S. economy between by 2026.
Gain a competitive edge by ensuring your education and skills are relevant and up-to-date with 21st-century leadership practices. Designed for current and aspiring leaders, the MS in Strategic Leadership degree from Rosemont puts you at an advantage to accelerate your career.
- Classes are taught in seven-week terms.
- Learn from industry experts who focus on real-world case studies and assist you with projects that can be immediately applied in your workplace.
- Courses are facilitated 100% online, giving you the flexibility to tailor your program.
- We emphasize innovation, change management, and leadership development.
- Complete a graduate certificate in Entrepreneurship, Strategic Leadership, or Healthcare Administration to strengthen your degree.
- Complete the degree in less than 24 months (18 months on average).
Distinguish Yourself as a Leader
With a MS in Strategic Leadership from Rosemont College you will graduate with:
- An in-depth knowledge of Action Research.
- The ability to provide and integrate organizational development interventions into
change management process.
- A leadership philosophy informed by ethical constructs, scholarly research, readings,
self-assessment, and the integration of course material.
- An understanding of how to lead in an ever changing global environment.
- Knowledge of the seminal research and current theories and practices in the field
leadership, organizational behavior, organizational development, cross cultural/generational leadership,
and change management.
MS in Strategic Leadership Careers
The MS in Strategic Leadership degree is transferable across industries. Many of our graduates enjoy careers as marketing managers, management consultants, trainers, HR executives, operation managers, etc. The degree advances the careers of those in junior, middle, and executive level management positions. Job titles may include:
- Human Resource Director
- Project Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Organizational Trainer
- Management Consultant
- Non-Profit Executive
- Healthcare Administrator
- Chief Operating Officer
- Financial Advisor