MS in Strategic Leadership
the POWER to Lead
As trends and markets in business shift, organizations are in need of skilled leaders. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, a projected 807,000 new management jobs will be added to the U.S. economy between 2016 and 2026.
Gain a competitive edge by ensuring your education and skills are relevant and up-to-date with 21st-century leadership practices. Designed for current and aspiring leaders, the MS in Strategic Leadership degree from Rosemont puts you at an advantage to accelerate your career.
The program may be completed fully-online.
No GRE or MCAT Required
- Classes are taught in seven-week terms.
- Learn from industry experts who focus on real-world case studies and assist you with projects that can be immediately applied in your workplace.
- Courses are facilitated both on-campus and online giving you the flexibility to tailor your program.
- We emphasize innovation, change management, and leadership development.
- Complete a graduate certificate in Entrepreneurship, Strategic Leadership, or Healthcare Administration to strengthen your degree.
- Complete the degree in less than 24 months (18 months on average).
The graduate Strategic Leadership program offers you the opportunity to complete a certificate in place of a thesis. These online business certificates may be taken as stand-alone courses of study if you're not ready to commit to a full graduate degree.
If you decide to commit to a master's degree later, the courses will count toward your degree requirements.
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Business Administration Certificate
- Strategic Leadership Certificate (a stand-alone course of study that's shorter than the full Strategic Leadership graduate degree)
If you haven't finished (or started) your undergraduate degree, Rosemont has options for you! We offer an Associate's Degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration through the School of Graduate and Professional Studies.
Designed for adult learners, the courses are facilitated in a flexible online and on-campus format and start every seven weeks. We even give credit for life experience!
Rosemont's Global Studies program offers adult students the opportunity to travel, attend lectures, partake in cultural and historical programs, and simply experience the broader world. An in-depth study of the global business community, examine the implications of conducting business abroad.
MS in Strategic Leadership Careers
The MS in Strategic Leadership degree is transferable across industries. Many of our graduates enjoy careers as marketing managers, management consultants, trainers, HR executives, operation managers, etc. The degree advances the careers of those in junior, middle, and executive level management positions. Job titles may include:
- Human Resource Director
- Project Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Organizational Trainer
- Management Consultant
- Non-Profit Executive
- Healthcare Administrator
- Chief Operating Officer
- Financial Advisor