Online Graduate Business Certificates
An online business certificate from Rosemont College provides the knowledge needed to boost your professional skill set, with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. Most of these accelerated programs can be completed in a year or less, and may be taken as part of a Master's program, an extension of a Master's program, or as a stand-alone program.
Business Administration Certificate
The Business Administration Certificate introduces students to the concepts and problems that are invaluable to your career. Based on real-world experience, our students strive to become new leaders of business, the certificate is deeply rooted in ethics, globalization, accounting, and entrepreneurship.
If you're looking for a shorter-term program of study, Rosemont's Business Administration
Certificate requires only five courses to complete. Drawing from our MBA program, classes provide the opportunity to build on your undergraduate degree and stand
out from the fierce competition.
- MBA 6600 - Leadership Fundamentals
- MBA 6640 - Ethics, Integrity, and Social Responsibility
- MBA 6700 - Competing in a Global Market
- MBA 6631 - Managerial Accounting
- MGT 6735 - Business Plan I: Overview of the Entrepreneurial Adventure
If you're interested in starting your own business, Rosemont College Online offers an accelerated Entrepreneurship Certificate. Our program offers course material that not only contributes to your success as a business person and entrepreneur, but also provides the tools you need to develop your business plan.
The five courses in the program explore research case studies, hands-on activities, class discussions, practice and powerful business tools.
Course offerings are specific to graduate level MBA courses. The graduate certificate in entrepreneurship program is completed within six to nine months on the basis of completing five courses (15 total credit hours), which is offered in a seven-week, accelerated format.
- MBA 6700: Competing in a Global Market
- MBA 6620: Decision Making Methods
- MBA 6631: Managerial Accounting
- MGT 6735: Business Plan I: Overview of the Entrepreneurial Adventure
- MGT 6740: Business Plan II: Marketing and Financial Planning
Healthcare Administration Certification
The Healthcare Administration Certificate is designed for healthcare workers who hold non-administrative degrees and for administrative degree holders who have no healthcare experience and wish to seek employment in health care. The Healthcare Administration Certificate program can be completed in six to nine months on the basis of completing five courses (15 total credit hours), offered in a seven-week, accelerated format.
- HCA 6001: Healthcare Organization and Administration
- HCA 6002: Economics of Healthcare and Public Policy
- HCA 6003: Risk Management and Patient Affairs
- HCA 6005: Psychosocial Aspects of Health
- HCA 6006: Long-term Care Administration
Strategic Leadership Certificate
The Strategic Leadership Studies equips you with the knowledge, skills, experiences, attitudes, perspectives, and tools necessary to understand the broad-based concepts associated with leadership in a variety of individual, organizational, and community settings in an ever-changing, pluralistic, global society.
Course offerings are specific to graduate level MBA courses. The certificate can be completed within six to nine months on the basis of completing five courses (15 total credit hours), offered in a seven-week, accelerated format.
- MSL 6625: Organizational Psychology and Behavior
- MSL 6670: Leading Change for Innovation and Alignment
- MSL 6710: Globalization and Cultural Negotiation
- MSL 6730: Developing a Learning Organization for the Knowledge-Based Economy
- MSL 6600: Leadership Fundamentals: Ethical Leadership & Values Driven Organizations
Human Resource Management Certificate
The Human Resource Management certificate can be completed within six to nine months on the basis of completing five courses (15 total credit hours), offered in a seven-week, accelerated format.
- HRM 6000: Organizational Strategy and Tactical Planning in Human Resources
- HRM 6010: Strategic Talent Management, Training, and Development
- HRM 6020: Human Resources Responsibility in Organizational Culture and Change
- HRM 6030: Legal and Ethical Human Resource Issues
- HRM 6040: Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management Practice