Earn Your MBA at Rosemont
the POWER of possibility
In today’s complex world, competent leaders are needed more than ever. Rosemont College’s MBA program gives you the skills you need to meet that need. There are countless reasons to obtain an MBA, and they all boil down to one thing: competitive edge. That is exactly what a Rosemont MBA will give you.
No GRE or MCAT Required
- Learn from industry experts who focus on real-world case studies and assist you with projects that can be immediately applied in your workplace.
- Classes are taught in seven-week terms.
- Courses are facilitated both on-campus and online giving you the flexibility to tailor your program.
- We emphasize innovation, change management, and leadership development.
- Complete a graduate certificate in Entrepreneurship, Strategic Leadership, or Healthcare Administration to strengthen your degree.
The POWER of a Competitive Edge
When considering which is the best MBA program for you, it's important to consider a school's accreditation, affordability, flexibility, and the success of its alumni. Rosemont's MBA degree, offered through the School of Graduate and Professional Studies, is strong in all these areas.
Accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, we've also earned the distinction of being on the list of 20 most affordable small private colleges for online master's in business administration (online MBA) programs.
Most post-baccalaureate certificate programs at Rosemont can be completed in less than a year. You may either take one of the certificate programs as part of a graduate program, an extension of a graduate program, or as a shorter stand-alone course of study.
These five-course programs are offered entirely online to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Business Administration Certificate
- Strategic Leadership Certificate
If you don't have a bachelor's degree or you didn't finish it, Rosemont also offers a BS in Business Administration degree through our Adult Professional Studies program. In a student-centric and flexible format, courses start every seven weeks and are offered both on-campus and online. We even give credit for life experience!
Whether or not you've already done a semester abroad before, the opportunity to travel and attend lectures, cultural and historical programs, and simply expand your horizons is invaluable. Global Study topics include current business, leadership, criminal justice, homeland security, and healthcare administration issues.
MBA Careers and Outcomes
An MBA is transferrable across many industries. Whether you desire to advance within an international corporation or strike out on your own as an entrepreneur, your MBA coursework will be of major aid. Rosemont’s MBA program equips you with a competitive edge by ensuring your education and skills are current to innovative business practices. Jobs for MBA graduates include:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Finance Manager
- Health Services Manager
- HR Manager
- Investment Banker
- Product Manager
- Sales Manager