Earn Your MBA Online at Rosemont
Five Distinct Online MBAs—Preparing You for In-Demand Careers
Business leaders must be innovative problem-solvers who can think critically, work effectively within a diverse team, and continually learn the latest best practices. Rosemont’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs will not only prepare you to meet these essential requirements, but with the ability to specialize your MBA, you’ll develop knowledge and skills in a growing field that will further distinguish you as a professional. When you graduate, you’ll not only add the prestige of an MBA to your resume. By choosing, a specialized track, you'll earn an embedded certificate to further distinguish your professional expertise.
Choose Your Path to Success—Four Tracks with Embedded Certificates
Each of Rosemont’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs are flexible, pragmatic, and ethics-driven programs with a global perspective that will prepare you to work in business environments that constantly evolve and expand. In addition to our traditional MBA, Rosemont offers you the option to choose from four specialized MBA degrees—one in Strategic Leadership that will prepare you to be a leader in any field, and three that will prepare you to work in specific fields that have high demand for qualified business leaders: Healthcare Administration, Homeland Security and Emergency Management, and Human Resources Management. All programs are 36 credits, comprised of 12 seven-week courses, which can be completed in a one-year accelerated format or spread across two years when taken part-time.
Learn more about Rosemont’s MBA degrees:
- MBA (traditional)
- MBA in Strategic Leadership
- MBA in Healthcare Administration
- MBA in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- MBA in Human Resources Management
Structured to Meet the Needs of Busy, Working Adults
- Convenient Online Format: Courses are offered online and structured to allow you to complete coursework independently, when it’s convenient for you.
- Flexibility in Time to Completion: Offered in both a one-year accelerated format and in a part-time, two-year option.
- Manageable Coursework: Full-time accelerated students take two courses every seven weeks for three semesters (fall, spring, summer), for a total of 36 credits of coursework. Part-time students can spread this out over two years.
- Immediate ROI: Classroom learning will come to life through case studies where you’ll be encouraged to use your own job as a learning lab—which has the added benefit of reinforcing your value to your current employer.
- Expand Your World: As busy adults it can be hard to expand your worldview. Rosemont attracts a diverse student body, which bring different experiences and knowledge to the classroom, providing a robust learning experience.
- Easy & Free to Apply: We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this commitment. Applying is easy, and free. Click for information on how to apply.
Begin Your Career Advancement Right Away
Our programs are centered on a real-world approach to learning, where students master advanced concepts and theories through case studies, collaborative learning, participant presentations, and issue analysis. You’ll be guided by faculty—who bring firsthand industry experience to the subjects they teach—to evaluate how you can immediately apply class learning to your current workplace. You’ll stand out as an employee who is positively impacting the workplace, signifying to your employer that you’re worth investing in.