How to Apply
- Applicants to all graduate business programs must have satisfactorily completed one college-level composition course and one college-level math course at the level of algebra or above.
- All applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university, preferably with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Formal admission to the program is granted only after all admissions materials have been received and reviewed, and all standards have been met.
Submit Supporting Documents
- Free Online Application
- Submission of Resume or CV
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended institutions.
- Optional Statement of Purpose: Although not required, we encourage students to submit a statement of purpose (250 words, double-spaced essay) with their application. You can use the statement of purpose to tell us more about yourself. Feel free to elaborate more on information not captured by your transcripts or resume. You can also use the statement of purpose to tell us why you’re interested in pursuing this degree and how it will help you achieve your future aspirations.
- If you are an international applicant, you may need to submit additional documents. For details, please see our International Students page.
All documents (resume or CV, admission statement of purpose, or electronic transcripts) must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Begin When You're Ready: Multiple Start Dates
We know that as a busy adult it can be complicated to find the right time to start classes. To provide you flexibility we offer multiple start terms throughout the year. BUT, why wait? The sooner you begin, the sooner you will realize the benefits of advancing your education at Rosemont College.
|Application Deadline||Classes Begin|
|Summer 2||Monday, June 26, 2023||Monday, July 3, 2023|
|Fall 1||Monday, August 21, 2023||Monday, August 28, 2023|
|Fall 2||Monday, October 16, 2023||Monday, October 23, 2023|
|Spring 1||Monday, January 8, 2024||Tuesday, January 16, 2024|
|Spring 2||Monday, March 4, 2024||Monday, March 11, 2024|
|Summer 1||Monday, May 6, 2024||Monday, May 13, 2024|