Christopher Harding, MBA
Mr. Harding is an environmental director for three major naval installations and six reserve centers encompassing over 700 facilities, and 14 million square feet of occupied space. He's taught classes in Bahrain, Greece, Italy, Puerto Rico, and throughout the United States.
Certified by the Project Management Institute as a Project Management Professional, Mr. Harding has worked in nine countries and twenty states.
A facilitator for Rosemont College since 2004, he's taught over 40 classes in both online and in the classroom to more than 700 students. In addition, he's served as a thesis advisor and faculty mentor.
- MBA, Rosemont College
- MS and Certificates, Management and Leadership
- Penn State University
- BS, Biology
- Delaware Valley College
- Decision Making Methods
- Financial Principles and Policies
- Communications in the Workplace
Undergraduate Business Program
- Oil: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Corporate Media and Freedom of the Press
- Understanding Terrorism
- Business Research
- Labor Relations and Economics
- Positional Bargaining
- Introduction to Statistics
- Environment and Society