Cathie Coleman-Dickson, MBA
Cathie Coleman-Dickson is the Program Director of Graduate Business, Strategic Leadership and Healthcare degree Programs. A faculty member at Rosemont for over 12 years. In addition, Cathie has extensive experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in various therapeutic areas, market research firms, and pharmaceutical data monitoring companies.
Cathie earned her MBA in Global Management from the University of Phoenix and her BS in Organizational Development from Rosemont College. She coordinates the yearly Global Study program offered to SGPS graduate and undergraduate students.
She's educated and spent time with over 200 students in locations that include London UK, Trinity College in Dublin Ireland, the University of Edinburgh in Edinburgh Scotland, the University of Oxford in Oxfordshire UK, and the Sicily Center for International Education in Ortygia Sicily.
A former guest speaker about moving past surviving cancer to thriving at Jefferson University Hospital's Kimmel Cancer Center, Cathie herself is a two-time cancer survivor.
- The Science of Well-Being through Yale University via Coursera. Certificate earned August 1st, 2019
- MBA, Global Management
- University of Phoenix, Wayne PA
- Global Management (Summa Cum Laude)
- Student commencement speaker - June 2002
- BS, Organizational Development
- Rosemont College
- Studied abroad: International Marketing in Dublin, Dun Laoghaire, and Belfast Ireland
- Kimmel Cancer Center (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital), Philadelphia PA.
- Survivorship and Advocacy Program.
- Keynote Speaker - 2004
- Advocate for the prevention of animal cruelty, help abused and neglected animals through education, rescue, rehabilitation, fostering, and adoption
- Faculty of the Year
- Rosemont College, 2012
- Bonnie Hilferty Freney Award
- Rosemont College, 2011