Graduate Business Programs at Rosemont
- Classes are taught in seven-week terms.
- Learn from industry experts who focus on real-world case studies and assist you with projects that can be immediately applied in your workplace.
- Courses are facilitated online giving you the flexibility to tailor your program.
- We emphasize innovation, change management, and leadership development.
- Complete a graduate certificate or participate in our Global Studies program to strengthen your degree.
Master of Business Administration
The Rosemont College Master of Business Administration is a flexible, pragmatic, and ethics-driven program with a global perspective. Prepare for work in a business environment that constantly evolves and expands with an education and skillset that's up-to-date with 21st century business practices.
Master of Science in Strategic Leadership
As trends and markets in business shift, organizations are in need of skilled leaders. The MS in Strategic Leadership degree from Rosemont puts you at an advantage to excel in any professional setting. The program may be completed fully-online.
Online Business Certificates
If you're not ready to commit to a full graduate degree, or you want to test the waters, consider one of our online business certificates. If you decide to commit to a master's degree later, the courses will count toward your required courses.
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Business Administration Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Strategic Leadership Certificate