Graduate Business Programs at Rosemont
- Classes are taught in seven-week terms.
- Learn from industry experts who focus on real-world case studies and assist you with projects that can be immediately applied in your workplace.
- Courses are facilitated both on-campus and online giving you the flexibility to tailor your program.
- We emphasize innovation, change management, and leadership development.
- Complete a graduate certificate or participate in our Global Studies program to strengthen your degree.
The Rosemont College Master of Business Administration is a flexible, pragmatic, and ethics-driven program with a global perspective. Prepare for work in a business environment that constantly evolves and expands with an education and skillset that's up-to-date with 21st century business practices.
As trends and markets in business shift, organizations are in need of skilled leaders. The MS in Strategic Leadership degree from Rosemont puts you at an advantage to excel in any professional setting. The program may be completed fully-online.
If you're not ready to commit to a full graduate degree, or you want to test the waters, consider one of our online business certificates. If you decide to commit to a master's degree later, the courses will count toward your required courses.
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Business Administration Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Strategic Leadership Certificate
If you haven't finished (or started) your undergraduate degree, that's not a problem. We offer an Associate's Degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration through the School of Graduate and Professional Studies.
Courses are facilitated in a flexible online and on-campus format, beginning every seven weeks. We offer a generous transfer policy so your previous work is valid toward your degree, and we even grant credit for life experience.