Graduate Education Programs
Join a Community Dedicated to the Field of Education
When you join Rosemont College as a student, you join a community of innovative educators who are reinvigorating the art of teaching in classrooms across the world. Through Rosemont’s graduate education and certification programs, you will acquire the knowledge, skills, and experience needed to make a difference in your educational community as a teacher, education specialist, or administrator.
Multiple Options for Educators to Build Credentials
At Rosemont, we understand the complex world of education. In fact, all graduate education programs are approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. While an MA in Education is the perfect steppingstone for many, we understand that depending on your desired career trajectory, you may require unique training and certifications. This is why Rosemont offers many opportunities for educators to enhance their credentials through graduate programs and certifications.
Rosemont offers the following master's degrees and certifications in education:
- MA in Education
- MA in Education and PK-4 Certification
- MA in Educational Leadership with PK-12 Principal Certification
- MA in Literacy and PK-12 Reading Certification
- PK-12 English-as-a-Second Language (ESL) Program Specialist Certification (Online)
Please note: In some cases, students may choose to pursue certification without obtaining a master’s degree. Contact Program Director Denise Falconi at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Structured to Meet the Needs of Busy, Working Educators
- On-Campus Courses Fit Working Educators’ Schedules: Classes are available in both the late afternoon and early evening at our conveniently located campus in suburban Philadelphia.
- Faculty are Leaders in Their Field: As a working educator, you’ll benefit from the mentorship of faculty who are both academically qualified and possess years of practical experience as educators themselves.
- Small Classes, Big Impact: Our 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio allows for deeper connections with faculty and peers, expanding opportunities to broaden your expertise, worldview, and professional network.
- Immediate ROI: Our program is centered on a real-world approach to learning, so the knowledge you acquire today can be immediately applied to where you teach or work tomorrow.
- Easy and Free to Apply: We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this commitment. Applying is easy, and free. Click to learn more about how to apply and related requirements.
Begin Your Career Advancement Right Away
As a student in one of Rosemont’s graduate education programs, you’ll bring our rigorous
curriculum to life by participating in valuable field placements in schools in the
greater Philadelphia area. If your current position aligns with the placement requirements
of the program, you will have the option to complete the placement at your own workplace. Bonus—you'll
start demonstrating the value of advancing your education before you even graduate!