Morley’s newest book, Beholder, is due out from Word Poetry in April, 2018. Inventory, was published by Finishing Line Press in 2014. Her collection Necessary Turns was published by Word Poetry in 2010 and won an Eric Hoffer Award for Excellence in Small Press Publishing that year.
Liz’s poems and short stories have been published in a variety of nationally distributed anthologies, journals and ezines, and have been read on NPR.
Co-founder of Around the Block Writing Collaborative, she has taught in Rosemont’s MFA program and teaches literacy through the arts programs to children in K-12 classrooms.
Visit her at www.lizabramsmorley.org.
- Abrams-Morley, Liz. Necessary Turns: Poems. Word Press, 2010.
- Abrams-Morley, Liz. Learning to Calculate the Half Life: Poems. Zinka Press, 2001.
- Martz, Sandra. I Am Becoming the Woman Ive Wanted. Papier-Mache Press, 1994.
- Kennedy, Meg, and Liz Abrams-Morley. Building a Book, Binding a Poem: Artists Books in the Classroom. Book Art Press, 2010.
- Abrams-Morley, Liz. Beholder. Word Poetry, 2018.