Adrienne O'Hara, MA
An alumni of the MA in Counseling program at Rosemont College, Adrienne O'Hara has over a decade of experience in private practice working with preteens, teens, young adults, adults, and families. In addition to these services, she has three years of experience working with children ages 12-17 through an MST therapy program.
Currently Adrienne holds a position as the upper school counselor at a private school in addition to adjunct work she does for Rosemont College in the Counseling Program.
- Counseling Psychology
- Rosemont College, Graduation with Honors
- BA, Psychology
- Florida International University, Graduation with Honor
- NMT - The Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics
- January 2019 - Present
- RYS-200 Toga Teacher Training Certification, June 2017
- Yin Training 40-Hour Certification, August 2017
Licenses and Certifications
LPC, Pennsylvania Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of PA
NBCC National Board Certified Counselor
ACT for Trauma and Post-Traumatic Growth Certification (May-August 2018)
ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) Certification (May-August 2016)