Randolph Merced, EdD
Dr. Merced is a motivated doctoral level achiever, with highly visible senior-administrative accountabilities. With over 20 years of continuous advancement and leadership in higher education, he currently serves the Director of Public Safety for the Community College of Philadelphia.
Dr. Merced facilitates courses at Rosemont College that include Victimology, Juvenile Justice, Offender Treatment, and Forensic Counseling.
- EdD, Higher Education Administration
- Grand Canyon University
- Masters, Public Administration
- Rutgers University
- BA, Criminal Justice Law
- Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
- NASPA‐Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- ACA- American Counseling Association
- PCA-Pennsylvania Counseling Association
- AAUP- American Association of University Professors
- ASCA- Association for Student Conduct Administration