Jennifer McCullough, LPC, CAADC, specializes in addiction therapy. She holds a Master’s of Arts in Counseling Psychology from Rosemont College.
Her clinical experience began at the Livengrin Foundation where she worked as a therapist in assessment and counseling with various populations of individuals in treatment, including first responders and health care professionals. She now works for United Health Care as an advocate for members requiring higher levels of care.
- MA, Counseling Psychology with a certificate in Addiction Counseling
- Rosemont College
- BA, Psychology
- Temple University
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor 2018-present
- Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor 2018-present
- Summa Cum Laude Honors from Temple University
- Outstanding Academic Achievement at the Graduate Level from Rosemont College
- Sister Katherine Feeney, SHCJ Graduate Studies in Counseling Psychology Award from Rosemont College