Dr. Lori Hart
A licensed psychologist since 1997, Dr. Lori Hart has worked with couples for over 20 years. She's worked in private practice, in counseling and medical centers, and previously served as the executive director of a counseling agency.
Dr. Hart has taught college at the graduate and undergraduate levels. She specializes as a diagnostician (understanding personality formation and mental health issues) and as a couples therapist.
- PhD, Counseling Psychology,
- West Virginia University
- EdM,Counseling Psychology,
- Temple University
- BA, Psychology,
- Rutgers University
Licensure and Certification
- Pennsylvania Licensed Psychologist, PS-008638-L
- APA Accredited Internship
- Completed a five-year doctoral program in three years with a final GPA of 4.0
- #1 medical provider in the State of Pennsylvania (Bureau of Disability) for 13 consecutive years