Cedar Crest Info Sessions
Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Cedar Crest College
How to Apply to the Program
- MA in Counseling, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Concentration (60 Credits) from Rosemont College.
- Rolling admissions basis.
- Classes run in traditional 13-week semesters.
- Classes offered on the campus of Cedar Crest College in Allentown, PA.
- Fall, spring, and summer semester start dates.
- Evening classes, Monday-Thursday: 5:15 – 7:15 p.m. or 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- 25% tuition discount to undergraduate psychology students with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Free Online Application.
- Official undergraduate transcript from Cedar Crest College or an accredited four-year college or university.
- Please complete a personal statement (450 – 500 words) describing:
- Your passion(s) for the profession and the populations and/or demographics(s) you aspire to help through counseling services.
- How you intend to develop meaningful relationships with these population(s) and/or demographics within the counseling relationship.
- What personal biases or multicultural challenges may you encounter when working with these population(s) and/or demographics(s) as well as how you may overcome them to become an effective counseling professional.
Letters of Recommendation
- Current students: one letter of recommendation from the chair of the psychology department at Cedar Crest.
- Alumni: one professional letter of recommendation.
- Lehigh Valley residents: one professional letter of recommendation.
- Email written documents firstname.lastname@example.org
At the information session you will have the opportunity to learn about the admissions process from our admissions department, hear about the financial aid process, and discuss the various aspects of our program with our faculty and staff. Come with any and all questions. We look forward to meeting you! Walk-Ins are Welcome.
Info sessions for 2019-2020
Thursday, July 25th, 2019
6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
5:45 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Thursday, January, 30, 20205:45 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
5:45 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
5:45 p.m. -7:00 p.m.