Graduate Studies at Rosemont
We hope that you and your family members are healthy and coping well with the disruption that the coronavirus (COVID-19) has brought into all of our lives. All offices at Rosemont College are closed to ensure the safety and well-being of our community. However, we are here for you! The staff of our Admissions Office are working from home and can be reached by email. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have.
the POWER to expand your knowledge!
Choose from master’s degrees in 12 areas of study as well as several certificates and certifications. All of our programs have flexible options so that you can commit to achieving your goal.
Our faculty does more than teach. All are actively working in their fields.
Not only do they bring that ‘real-world’ experience and expertise into the classroom, they also bring their passion. Now that’s POWER that will expand your knowledge!
the POWER of small is:
... the POWER to shape your future
... the POWER to get the promotion
... the POWER to do something for yourself
... the POWER to develop your knowledge and skills ... the POWER to expand your network
... the POWER to become your best self.
It's all possible with the POWER of small.
Rosemont College Online can make what seems impossible, possible. Wonder how you’ll balance it all? Worried that if you pursue your degree, something else in your life will have to take a back seat? Online classes will give you the flexibility to do your coursework according to your schedule. Rosemont College Online gives you the POWER to be in charge of your life and your time.
Traditional Semester Programs
13 Week Sessions
Location: Main Campus, Counseling at Cedar Crest College
Begin classes: Fall, Spring, or Summer Semester
- MA in Counseling
- MFA in Creative Writing
- MA in Publishing
- Double Degree Program, MA in Publishing and MFA
- MA in Education
- MA in Literacy with PK-12
- Reading Specialist Certification
- MA in Educational Leadership with PK-12 Principal Certification
Accelerated Session Programs
7 week sessions
Location: Main Campus, Online, Independence Blue Cross**
Begin classes: Year round, classes start every 7 weeks
- Business Administration Certificate (Online, 5 courses)
- Children’s Publishing Certificate (Main Campus, 5 courses)
- Entrepreneurship Certificate (Online, 5 courses)
- Forensic Psychology Certificate (Online, 5 courses)
- Healthcare Administration Certificate (Online, 5 courses)
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management Certificate (Online, 5 courses)
- Novel Writing Certificate (Main Campus, 5 courses)
- Strategic Leadership Certificate (Online, 5 courses)
At Rosemont, we offer high-quality education at at the best value. In addition to standard financial aid (applied for on the FAFSA website), we offer many discounts through partnering employers and schools. We also offer tuition discounts to alumni who wish to continue their education through SGPS courses.