Raven Scholars Program
Raven Scholars is a holistic program with a seven-week concurrent course during the fall semesters that offers: academic support emphasizing writing and reading, setting goals, time management, and study skills to help bridge academic gaps for college readiness and success.
- Events and workshops to support continued academic advancements and personal goals
- Develop strategies that strengthen academic performance in the college level academic environment.
- Strengthen personal skills necessary for college success including time management, stress management, and motivational skills.
- Understand and utilize critical thinking skills, communication skills, goal-setting skills, and study skills.
- Effectively define, analyze, prioritize and pursue goals and analyze scholarly materials.
- Engage in open dialogue and expand communications, educational, and mentoring skills and opportunities.
How Can I Participate?
- Raven Scholars is an invitation only program. Letters go out to select students during the summer months. If you receive one, just send back the registration form – we will take care of all the details!