University of the Sciences
With a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from USciences, you’ll help to meet the growing need for these skilled and experienced healthcare professionals.
A hands-on clinical program taught by doctoral-trained and clinically certified specialists, you'll participate in full-time clinical work at nationwide locations, with over 200 companies. Learn to work as a interprofessional healthcare team through a collaborative clinic in conjunction with students from PCOM.
Eligible students will spend three years at Rosemont before transferring to the USciences’ four-year DPT program. While matriculated at USciences, students will receive their BA in Biology from Rosemont once they have successful completed all requirements.
Admission decisions will be based on, but not limited to, the following
- Complete Rosemont's general education program, including the required courses in the BA in Biology degree program.
- Candidates applying must complete all pre-requisite courses listed below.
- Candidates must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 and a minimum Math/Science GPA of 3.00, based on a 4.00 grading system, with both GPAs calculated on all courses taken and for which the student received a final grade.
- Complete all required pre-professional coursework specified in the attached guide below with a grade of "C" or better.
- Complete any and all remaining DPT admission requirements, including signing the Essential Functions of Physical Therapy form (posted USCiences DPT website) and submit two letters of recommendation. Students are responsible for reading the Program Policy and Procedure Manual prior to matriculation (posted on USciences DPT website).
- Submit a letter of intent to enroll into the 3+3 Program at least one year prior to starting the summer session of the P1 year of the USciences DPT Degree program.
- International Students are also required to have accomplished one of the following: (i)have been studying at an English-speaking institution for at least four years prior to the time the 3+4 Program is sought, (ii) have earned an overall minimum score of 90 on the TOEFL exam; provided, however, that no single section has a score below 20; or, (iii) have earned a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS.
- Meet all applicable USciences requirements and deadlines pertaining to application for admission and payment of tuition and fees.
USciences Courses Transferred to Rosemont College