Neumann University Partnership
Students must complete the Bachelor of Science degree in Business at Rosemont College with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Provide official transcript(s) indicating the applicant has earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, International Business, Marketing, and/or Sport Management from Rosemont College.
- Maintain a cumulative overall grade point average of 3.0 ona 4.0 scale.
- Provide transcripts from all institutions of 2 or 4-year colleges or universities the applicant has attended.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from former professors, employers or supervisors
familiar with the applicant’s professional or service experiences.
- These may be from religious or community leaders but not relatives or personal associates.
- Write a letter of Application to the Sport Management Program Director at Neumann University outlining their reasons for pursuing a Master of Science in Sport Business.